Monday, September 1, 2014

SATELLITE TV: Unscramble TV3 Channel Using Unlock Code for Qsat Decoders

Hello all,

Below are steps to guide you to unscrambling TV3 Channel on Qsat Decoders:

Ps: Note that the Key and the Frequency are the only items to be added.


Key           :  9E 37 79 4E B9 7F 4A 82
Frequency : 12522

Steps to Unlock Channel

  • Select TV3 (from your channel list)
  • Select MENU (on your remote control)
  • Scroll to Preference & Click OK (right or left direction)
  • Scroll downward to XCAM Setup & Click OK
  • Select Open Patch & Click OK
  • Edit Biss Key
  • Add Frequency as (12522)
  • Add Key as (9E 37 79 4E B9 7F 4A 82& Click OK (TV3 channel you have select on the background should start showing)
  • Click Exit continuously until out of the Menu Mode.

9 comments:

  1. Please dear, how do I use it for 4922 decoder, please explain to me in detail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry this is coming late, you use this info... http://www.lemmymorgan.com/patched-software-for-strong-fix-minors-bug-descramble-tv3-ghana/

      Delete
  2. try go get SRT GS5HD Mini IPTV or SRT GS6HD IPTV box, all biss scamble channel from africa is working well. like championtv for 55E,TV3 Ghana for 28.2E, IRIB TV 3 for 20E and 26E...
    like bein sport 1-16HD/SD, SKysport 1-6HD,BT Sport 1-2,Eursport 1-2HD,MBC Sport1-4 HD,OSN Sport,Canal sport french...more than 80pcs sport channel online 24/7 for free , not need payment any fee in the future, 90% stable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have patch on my q sat 28 decoder

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have patch on my q sat 28 decoder

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have patch on my q sat 28 decoder

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please how do I enter the bliss on DVB-T2 Digital Tv which doesn't support patch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please how do I enter the bliss on DVB-T2 Digital Tv which doesn't support patch

    ReplyDelete